Today Monday 30th of August we release the latest version of Bimfire Tools, BFT 20/21. This version drops the BETA button for the UK ruleset while also adds a brand new country – Germany.
Other things the new version brings:
- Added parameters to the families to match BuildingSMART
- Simplified templates for always using copy/monitor for levels
- Closer integration with Symetri
- General improvements
- Removed “Always work with linked model” from Settings. The tool now always work with linked models.
- Settings have been removed
- Clarified some text fields in dialogue boxes
- Evacuation plan symbols
- Opening requirements rotate with the opening upon placement
- When setting up content with Quick 1-3, Family 1-5 and Family Connection 1-3 the text updates.
REMEMBER! You have to uninstall you current version of BFT and re-download the new version.
Pssst, BFT 2022 on it’s way, make sure to stay updated on Bimfire Tools news!